At BlueSkye Automation, we understand that every wholesale distributor has unique operational needs. Your products, facility and past throughput trends all influence the effectiveness of an automation product for your business. As your automation partner, we will develop a turnkey solution to optimize your distribution workflow through the latest automation technology.
Our Wholesale Distribution Partners
We serve a variety of specialties in wholesale distribution, including:
- Industrial supply
- General merchandise
- Drop shippers
- Convenience store items
- Computer products
Advantages of BlueSkye Automated Systems for Wholesale Distribution
In the wholesale distribution sector, challenges like SKU expansion, e-commerce competition and increasing customer demand require intelligent solutions. BlueSkye Automation addresses the needs of wholesale distributors by supplying them with:
Fully customized solutions
Using our repertoire of engineering and technology solutions, we can customize an automation system as much as you need to maximize your output. We offer a full range of standard-made and tailored systems.Learn More
Advanced equipment and technology
With BlueSkye Automation systems, you can implement the latest distribution technologies, including voice and light picking. At BlueSkye Automation, we believe in tapping into the potential of cutting-edge software and hardware to optimize productivity.Learn More
Improved labor potential
Automated distribution systems enable businesses like yours to redirect staff members to more effective roles. With automation, you can improve your throughput with the same number of workers.Learn More
Flexibility to scale with demand
The scalability of our automation systems makes it simple to allocate resources according to demand. Disable or enable equipment as needed to match order volume.Learn More
Full-Scope Automation Solutions
Let us work with you from conception to design on an automation system for your facility. Using the following four-step approach, we develop solutions that increase efficiency, throughput and safety:
- Consultation: During the consultation phase, we’ll discuss your automation goals and business challenges with you. Our team will examine your current operations and performance data to find ways to optimize them.
- System design: With your system goals established, our engineers will develop a facility layout and technology workflow to maximize your potential. They’ll select the appropriate technology to meet your operational needs.
- Installation: After we finish creating your system, our technicians will assemble and install it on-site at your facility. We’ll also provide any necessary training and documentation.
- Ongoing support: As needed, we’ll offer after-sale support to keep your system and operations running smoothly.
Wholesale Distribution Technologies
Our team works with a cutting-edge supplier network that includes trustworthy names such as Amazon Robotics and GreyOrange. We leverage these relationships to coordinate systems with warehouse distribution automation technologies such as:
- Smart software
- Advanced conveyor systems
- Automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS)
- Fork trucks
- Cutting-edge robotics
- Automated order fulfillment and receiving systems